So the lovely Naturally Jes has nominated my small little blog for a 'Liebster Award'. And when I saw this I was actually quite shocked! I cannot thank Jes enough for taking that much love into my small, little blog. I have only been bloging since July, and this is a huge achievement in my eyes!! So I must thank Jes so much!! :D
The criteria, if you should accept this award, is as follows:
- Thank your nominator by linking back to their post
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator
- Make a list of 11 facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 or more up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers for this award
- Provide a list 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Publish your post and contact your nominees with the good news
Here are the questions that I was asked to answer;
1. If it were possible, which wild animal would you keep as a pet?
I would have to say a Panda. I love Pandas! I know they are a bear and they can kill you (I think) But they just look so cute and fat and I just want one!!
2. What inspired you to Blog?
Hmmm I must say Youtube. I watched many Youtubers before I entered the 'Blogging Community' , and I loved the whole idea of 'vlogs' and how they document your life and share with so many people. Not having the confidence to start a Youtube Channel, after watching video's from Sprinkle Of Glitter and Zoella, I thought that blogging would be a great substitute, and I love it!! :D
3. Tea or Coffee?
TEA!! I am a true Brit and tea is our drink. I don't like the taste of coffee but I love the smell, like the smell when you walk into Starbucks or Costa Coffee. But then again I only like tea with sugar in it, so maybe if I tried sugar in a cup of coffee my opinion would change.
4. Favourite cartoon as a child?
Hmmm this is a tricky one, I watched soooooooo many cartoons. I loved Rugrats, Kim Possible and more! But my all time favourite from a young child and still now has to be The Simpsons.
5. Would you like to visit Australia. Why or why not?
I WOULD LOVE TO VISIT AUSTRALIA!! It's one country that's on my bucket list. It has such high prosperity's, its so modern and the weather looks great!!
6. Favourite animal?
I must admit, in my mind animals sound great. All friendly and fluffy and loving. But when I get near to animals in person, I don't want them anywhere near me. Its like I have some weird phobia of some sort...
7. Favourite song at the moment?
This had changed from when I started writing this blog post to when I am publishing it!! But my favourite song at the moment is 'Wrecking Ball' by Miley Cyrus. When I first heard this song, it just reminded me of the old Miley!!
8. If you could be one superhero who would it be and why?
Well I can't really think of a superhero, but I would love superhero powers. I would love the ability to fly, just to see the world in such a different view!! I would also have the power of invisibility. You would be able to go anywhere and no one would ever know you were there!!
9. What country do you live in, and what do you like most about it?
I live in Wales, In the United Kingdom. And I love many things about the country. But one of my most favourite things about it is the History!! The UK is full of history!! You are ALWAYS learning something new and interesting! I love it!!
10. Favourite colour?
Now this one is constantly changing! At the moment I think it might be white (Boring I know) But I just love how simple, clean and minimalist it can be!!
11. Do you have any pets?
I have a goldfish if that counts? But I have owned multiple pets in the past :)
Now, eleven facts about me;
1. I will be 17 years old on the 27th of next month!! YAY!!
2. I have just started my first year of sixth form at Ysgol Llanhari and am studying Art, Design Technology, Business Studies and Geography for my A.S Levels.
3. I love photography, but never actually pursue it further that Instagram...
4. Winter/Autumn is my favourite season, mostly because of My Birthday, Bomb-fire night, Halloween,Christmas and snow!! :D
5. I would rather watch a whole TV series rather than one film.
6. I have a part time job as a Sales Assistant at a retail store.
7. I cannot keep houseplants alive for more than a month. (Looking at the plant in the corner of my room that's starting to turn brown... Oops!!)
8. Money seriously burns a hole in my pocket, but if I really want something, I will save everything and not spend a penny (not 100% true) until I've saved up enough to get it.
9. The thought of growing up terrifies me.
10. I'm a very organised person. For example, my wardrobe are organised my type of clothing (vest to hoodie) and then by colour.
11. I'm a creative person. I love every aspect of creativity from art and design to decoration and fashion. I love everything visual!
My nominations for this tag are;
And here are my questions;
1. What is your favourite season and why?
2. What is one thing you could not live without?
3. What's one thing that you're looking forward to?
4. What has been your favourite memory of this year so far?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Which country do you most want to visit?
7. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
8. Favourite season?
9. What's your favourite TV series at the moment?
10. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
11. What's your favourite thing to do in your spare time?
Again, A HUGE THANK YOU to Naturally Jes!!! :)