Instagram     

Wednesday 31 July 2013

THOUGHTS - MILEY CYRUS

If you know nothing about the HUGELY TRENDING child-star turned twerker Miley Cyrus, I'm sorry to say, but you have been living under a rock...

Plenty of people have more than enough to say about her, a lot positive, mostly negative, I just want to say, that out of the blue I have been OBSESSED with her, and I really don't know why?

I grew up loving Miley from the start. Watching the ever famous Hannah Montana TV series on the Disney Channel, listening to her music, going to see the Hannah Montana Movie in the cinemas. (Okay, I have just realised that I have always been pretty obsessed...)

I just can't get enough Miley!! I read interviews, I read articles about her, I read her tweets, I listen to her music (I think I know every word to We Can't Stop by now,) I even have pictures of her on my wall, I don't know what's happening to me...

From reading stalking her Twitter, I have found out that she is quite a Barb (The name of Nicki Minaj's fanbase) as am I, and hope that herself and Nicki will collaborate in the very near future!!

There's not really much meaning to this blog, just thought I should share my recent Miley obsession to the world. I know obsessing over celebrity culture can be time better spent, but to be quite frank, I don't care.

I would love to know if anyone has their celebrity obsessions or crushes, or what you think on the matter, if someone is actually reading this!! Also, the We Can't Stop video is below!


Thank you for taking the time to read my ramblings!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved this! haha, i thought i was the only one who still loved Miley soo much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW RIGHT!! I am just so captivated by everything that she has done recently!!

      Delete